Home made Organic Popcorn
1/4 cup coconut oil
2/3 cup popcorn kernels (organic)
- Add the coconut oil and 3 popcorn kernels to a large pot.
- Cover and cook over medium to high heat until all 3 kernels pop.
- Take the three kernels out of the pot.
- Add the rest of the popcorn kernels.
- Cover and take the pot off of the heat.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Put the pot back on the heat.
- Shake the pot occasionally until the popping slows down.
- After approx 2 minutes and once the popping has slowed down, take the lid off of the pot (this lets the steam out and keeps the popcorn crisp).
- Add salt to taste