We’re thrilled to be hosting Brian Schaefer here in Adelaide to share with us his ADARA Meditation Workshop.
ADARA – Discover The True Art of Meditation
– Improve your concentration
– Deepen your awareness
– Heighten your senses
– ADARA is the Sanskrit word for Honour.
ADARA MEDITATION is a new and wholistic approach to meditation. These workshops offer a complete understanding of the core principles that govern our ability to meditate. You will learn how to consciously align and connect with all the Universal forces that govern your reality.
What is this training?
There is a lot of information and misinformation about meditation. To be effective in meditation, you must be able to distinguish between the many different mindfulness techniques and methods of relaxation that are often mistaken as meditation. Brian defines exactly what is and isn’t meditation, and reveals the true art of meditation. He shows how we can to bring together all existing meditation and relaxation techniques and apply them to each individual when needed. Brian also gives us the ability to break down our experience into clearly defined stages.
Whether you are an absolute beginner or advanced in your practice, you will connect with the tools and techniques you require to progress in a way that is true and effective. You will also come to fully understand what may be limiting your experience. As a beginner, you can avoid the common pitfalls many face when starting, and swiftly attain a deep meditative state. Advanced practitioners will be able to deepen their awareness and determine exactly where they are on their journey. The benefits of the Adara Meditation techniques will improve and enhance your capacity to function in every area of your life.
What you can expect from this training?
Like anything practical, you need to try it in order to have the experience. It is like you have been doing the same type of yoga every day, and you suddenly realise there are dozens of different types of yoga out there. People have that same experience at an Adara Meditation workshop, where they realise they had only been looking at meditation one way. Adara Meditation opens up a whole new universe of possibilities and potentials.
Adara Meditation is like combining all the yoga styles, then based on the laws that govern the art, clearly defining every stage of growth and individualising the practice. In the same way there are distinct stages of a plants evolution from a seed to a flower, meditation is a process with definite stages of practice, which Brian has learnt to define.
People are like flowers; you can’t pry them open even if you want to, they need time. The rate of growth at each stage varies from person to person. However, with the right input, they can accelerate the process. Adara Meditation enables each individual to determine their stage of practice, so they can draw upon the required factors to nourish and support their growth.
Some of our best clients have been really experienced meditators. They move into the deeper practices really quickly, because they have got the raw skill set. What they didn’t know about was factors that were stunting their growth. Once aware, they were able to shoot beyond what they anticipated.
Who is it for?
– those who find meditation difficult or impossible
– successful teachers who want to deepen and expand their knowledge
– athletes and business people who want enhance their performance
– parents who want to help themselves and their children stay happy and healthy
– people in relationships who seek to establish and deepen their connection
– anyone suffering an illness and wants to finds ways of supporting their recovery
– health practitioners and healers who want to improve their ability to help others
– everyone wanting to be empowered so they can find the answers to life’s challenges
Who it is not for:
– people who think they already know it all
– anyone not prepared to share the experience of conscious change
– people wanting to change the world before truly changing themselves
– anyone not genuinely interested in a different perspective or new approach to life
– individuals desiring to make everything about them or validate their existing reality
– everyone looking for a quick-fix and not prepared to undergo the process
– authoritarians who are territorial around knowledge and skills
What you will learn:
– exactly what is and isn’t meditation
– how to incorporate all other techniques into your practice
– why practicing meditation is the key to maintaining balance in your life
– understand the many healing benefits of the Adara Dhyana techniques
– the core methods that ensure you continue to improve
– all the factors that support your ongoing practice
– the best places and times of the day to practice
– simple techniques that form the solid foundation of the art
– a comprehensive look into the true nature of the mind and thoughts
– how to determine your level of real knowledge and skill
Spaces are extremely limited, and bookings are essential.
Workshop to be held in Aldinga Beach (address provided upon booking)
2 x Day workshop
3rd and 4th November 2018
10am – 6pm
Contact Mark or Brian for further info or bookings:
Mark Watts – 0490 490 364
Brian Schaefer – 0404 713 646
Love & Light,
Dalice & Mark