PODCAST with Kiara O’Leary
“When you say ‘yes’ to others, make sure you are not saying ‘no’ to yourself,” wise counsel from the great Paulo Coelho.
Whether you’re being asked a small favour from a friend on the weekend, or your parents and society are asking you to follow a pre-written script for your entire life – being able to say ‘no’ to what isn’t aligned for you leaves more room for a big fat ‘YES’ to what is.
But also know how to say ‘YES’ to life… as a loving mother and partner in a conscious & inspiring relationship, co-founder of my own business, and founded of the charity, Soles4Souls Australia I know what it’s like to be busy and the necessity of loving ourselves enough to say ‘no’.
Inspired takeaways include:
- How to say ‘no’ to important people in our lives (including family)
- How to know what is a ‘yes’ and what is a ‘no’ for you
- Wise advice for anyone who has ever had people (relationships or friends) leave their life
- How serving ourselves first, serves others too
- The power of being specific about your desired feelings, and non-specific about the details to allow more magic from the Universe in your life
- The difference between guidance from the heart, or attempts to control from the head
- How to know when to surrender and when to remain committed
- A powerful question to surrender to life more instantly
Click here to check it out on iTunes:
Or if you don’t have an iTunes account, click here:
Love & Light